Join my colorful nail care journey!

Friday, September 23, 2011

From the Vault: Color Club - Precious Gifts

I found this gorgeous lovely called Precious Gifts by chance a few months ago and fell in love!  You don't find many pics or much talk about this one other than it being on a few wish lists, but I am so pleased that I found this.


Color Description: Precious Gifts is a deep fuchsia jelly with small red glitter and fine blue glitter and is something to behold in real life.


Similar To: Absolutely nothing!  Definitely a layering project...


This Look: Two Coats of Color Clubs Precious Gifts, and one coat of Maybelline Infinite Shine.


Price Point/Availability:  This lacquer so old the name is written in gold so I'm certain it has been discontinued.


Thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...