Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pink Wednesday: OPI - I'd Like To Thank...

OPI I'd Like To Thank... is from the 2007 Holiday in Hollywood collection and "pink" definitely comes to mind when you put this on.  In the bottle it's a copper duo-chrome, though..


Color Description: I'd Like To Thank... is said to be a mauve-pink by OPI. I definitely agree with the pink but it reminds me of a brand new copper penny, leaning towards the dark rose gold with fine green and gold shimmer giving it a duochrome effect.



This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials and two coats of I'd Like To Thanks... with no topcoat.  In my previous post you will find that I topped this with Pros & Bronze which made for a lovely pairing.

Do you have this one? What did you think of it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...