Case Study is from Essie's Brand New Bag Fall 2011 collection which consists of a total of "six creamy rich shades reminiscent of complex colors that are a throwback to the fashions of the 1940's and 1950's".
Well, I only purchased one from this collection and what's interesting is that Case Study changes color on different skin tones. But it's still an very nice albeit unusual color, wouldn't ya say?
Color Description: Described by Essie as a rich caramel beige, Case Study leans more towards a grey-beige (or greige) on my brown/tan skin, however, so may reviewers have it as pulling green on them, sorry no green here.
Similar To: Nothing in my collection.
This Look: One coat of OPI Acrylic Nail Base Coat, two coats of Case Study and one coat of Shine & Hold Quick Dry top coat.
Price Point/Availability: I believe this collection has been touted as "limited edition" which means while supplies last and retails for about $8.00.
Do you have this color yet or any others from the? What do you think?
- ► 2012 (37)
- OPI - The "It" Color (10/31/2011)
- OPI - Vodka & Caviar (10/28/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Sprinkles
- L'Oreal Luminescence (10/21/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Come To Poppy
- Nubar - Verde (10/17/2011)
- Asili Bath and Body Products
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Teenage Dream over Sally Han...
- Essie - Case Study (10/9/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - La Paz-itively Hot - Matte
- Essie - Tart Deco (09/30/2011)
- ▼ October (11)