Come To Poppy is from OPI's Spring 2011 Nice Stems Collection. The only thing I can say is that this is not what I imagine the color Poppy to be; to me Poppy is a bright orange-red. It's still nice though.
Color Description: A pearlized shimmering hot pink frost with lavender duo-chrome, Come To Poppy is bright and cheery.
Similar To: Unique finish but similar in color to many hot pinks on the market.
This Look: One coat of Growing Nails Garlic base coat, with one coat of Instant Artificials, two coats of Come To Poppy with one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.
Price Point/Availability: OPI retails for $8.50/ea, however, this may not be readily available as it was limited edition. I'm sure you can get this online and it may still be at select salon locations.
- ► 2012 (37)
- OPI - The "It" Color (10/31/2011)
- OPI - Vodka & Caviar (10/28/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Sprinkles
- L'Oreal Luminescence (10/21/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Come To Poppy
- Nubar - Verde (10/17/2011)
- Asili Bath and Body Products
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Teenage Dream over Sally Han...
- Essie - Case Study (10/9/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - La Paz-itively Hot - Matte
- Essie - Tart Deco (09/30/2011)
- ▼ October (11)