A very sophisticated green, Nubar Verde is on trend for the Fall! I've owned this lacquer for at least a year and finally decided to wear it and its all that and then some.
Color Description: Verde is, of course, green but with an unusual golden-bronze glass-flecked undertone that sets it apart from most greens out there. It's a beautiful deep forest green with a golden shimmer you don't come by everyday.
Similar To: So close to Zoya Edyta that they could be fraternal twins. My Lucid Bubble did a "smackdown" between the two and here it is for you viewing pleasure.
This Look: One coat of Growing Nails Garlic basecoat, two coats of Nubar Verde and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.
Price Point/Availability: is available online at
See you on Pink Wednesday peeps! :)
- ► 2012 (37)
- OPI - The "It" Color (10/31/2011)
- OPI - Vodka & Caviar (10/28/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Sprinkles
- L'Oreal Luminescence (10/21/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Come To Poppy
- Nubar - Verde (10/17/2011)
- Asili Bath and Body Products
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Teenage Dream over Sally Han...
- Essie - Case Study (10/9/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - La Paz-itively Hot - Matte
- Essie - Tart Deco (09/30/2011)
- ▼ October (11)