After wearing many of the dark colors for this season, I found Spiced Tea to be a nice palette cleanser. This is my first time wearing Cover Girl lacquer and I'm pleasantly surprised. This is one of their Continuous Color 3-in-1 lacquers that boasts of a, Base + Lasting Color + Topcoat all in one. I put it to the test and it actually works!
Color Description: Champagne/tan foiled lacquer with shimmering pale blue and silver flecks. Even more beautiful on the nail than in the bottle, Spiced Tea is a great neutral for all skin types, so, if you come across this give it a try.
Similar To: Though it's a different base color, Ulta's Spice Drop is similar in finish and color in certain lighting.
This Look: Three coats of Spiced Tea - that's it and that's all.
Price Point/Availability: This was Limited Edition and the first reviews I could find on this was back in 2005 so it's definitely discontinued. However, I'm sure you've seen the double-pack nail polish at your local dollar store, well, that's where I recently found this in a pack along with a light blue lacquer in the same finish called Crushed Ice.
Have a great Tuesday! Off to go job-hunting now... This job market is treacherous but I'm pretty tenacious and not gonna stop looking.
- Close-Up Series: Nail Polish Color Coding Project...
- Ulta Salon Formula - Limelight (01/24/2012)
- Pink Wednesday: Miss Marion - Neapolitan
- Finger Paints - Winter Sky (01/16/2012)
- OPI - Visions of Sugarplum
- Cover Girl - Spiced Tea (01/10/2012)
- OPI - Have You Seen My Limo? (01/06/2012)
- AllThingsNails! Ultimate Mani Picks - Top Eleven o...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2011 (122)