I wore this last Friday to a job interview - when I find out the results I will be sure to let you know, but now on to the review.
Color Description: Topless & Barefoot is described by Essie as a barely there soft beige pink and IMHO is the perfect pinkish nude but pulls more beige on my skin tone than pink. I really like this color, a lot.
Similar To: This lacquer has been compared to the despeckled, non-shimmer version of Borghese Almondine and after pulling the bottles of those that I thought were close, I couldn't find an exact dupe or anything close.
This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of Essie Topless & Barefoot and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.
Price Point/Availability: From Essie's Spring 2011 French Affair collection, Topless & Barefoot is still readily available in select salons and online, retailing for $8.00.
Do you have this color and if so, how do you like it? As I said earlier this will definitely get you job interview ready - a really nice neutral to have in your collection.
- ► 2012 (37)
- Milani - Hot, Hot, Hot w/ Accent Nail & OOTD (07/3...
- OPI - Congeniality is My Middle Name (07/28/2011)
- NAIL REWIND: Revlon - Gray Suede
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Crim-Sun
- Omega Labs - Silvery Green (07/24/2011)
- OPI - Black Onyx (The Perfect Glitter Base)
- Fun-Friday Mani: China Glaze - Skyscraper (07/22/...
- China Glaze: Black Label vs. White Label - What's ...
- Pink Wednesday: OPI Pistol Packin' Pink
- China Glaze - OMG (07/15/2011)
- Kleancolor 231 - Chunky Holo Scarlet over OPI - A ...
- Pink Wednesday: Essie Topless & Barefoot
- OPI - A Man In Every Port-ugal (07/11/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Pink-ing Of You
- ▼ July (14)