Join my colorful nail care journey!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Omega Labs - Silvery Green (07/24/2011)

Umph, umph, umph!  This glitter is insane in the membrane and shines its brightest over black or maybe even a deep green.  This is the green glitter that the Burlesque Collection was missing.  Hmm, what would OPI call this one with titles like Bring On The Bling and Simmer & Shimmer? Maybe,  Green Light A Go-Go? LOL!


Color Description: This is an outrageous holographic and medium green glitter suspended in a clear base and definitely competes, toe to toe with every OPI glitter that's been on the market.


Similar To: Nothing that I own or that I've seen...


This Look: One coat of Silvery Green over OPI Black Onyx (previous post) then topped with one coat of Sally Hansen NailShine Miracle and Mega Shine.


Price Point/Availability:  I found this at a Mom & Pop beauty supply store for $1.  Can't wait to go back out of town to that secret dusty spot to pick up a few more of these. 


Thanks so much for your comments!  Can't believe I have over 300 readers and without a single "giveaway"...  So, next time I go to that secret dusty spot, I'll try to remember to pick up a few extras of these.  They have many other holo glitters, too.  Maybe, once I get to 500 I'll do an Omega Labs give-away of some sort - that might be fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...