Umph, umph, umph! This glitter is insane in the membrane and shines its brightest over black or maybe even a deep green. This is the green glitter that the Burlesque Collection was missing. Hmm, what would OPI call this one with titles like Bring On The Bling and Simmer & Shimmer? Maybe, Green Light A Go-Go? LOL!
Color Description: This is an outrageous holographic and medium green glitter suspended in a clear base and definitely competes, toe to toe with every OPI glitter that's been on the market.
Similar To: Nothing that I own or that I've seen...
This Look: One coat of Silvery Green over OPI Black Onyx (previous post) then topped with one coat of Sally Hansen NailShine Miracle and Mega Shine.
Price Point/Availability: I found this at a Mom & Pop beauty supply store for $1. Can't wait to go back out of town to that secret dusty spot to pick up a few more of these.
Thanks so much for your comments! Can't believe I have over 300 readers and without a single "giveaway"... So, next time I go to that secret dusty spot, I'll try to remember to pick up a few extras of these. They have many other holo glitters, too. Maybe, once I get to 500 I'll do an Omega Labs give-away of some sort - that might be fun!
- ► 2012 (37)
- Milani - Hot, Hot, Hot w/ Accent Nail & OOTD (07/3...
- OPI - Congeniality is My Middle Name (07/28/2011)
- NAIL REWIND: Revlon - Gray Suede
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Crim-Sun
- Omega Labs - Silvery Green (07/24/2011)
- OPI - Black Onyx (The Perfect Glitter Base)
- Fun-Friday Mani: China Glaze - Skyscraper (07/22/...
- China Glaze: Black Label vs. White Label - What's ...
- Pink Wednesday: OPI Pistol Packin' Pink
- China Glaze - OMG (07/15/2011)
- Kleancolor 231 - Chunky Holo Scarlet over OPI - A ...
- Pink Wednesday: Essie Topless & Barefoot
- OPI - A Man In Every Port-ugal (07/11/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Pink-ing Of You
- ▼ July (14)