Not sure how this NOTD missed out on being showcased but it definitely needs to get a look-see for all of you drug store divas out there! On to the review...
Color Description: A beautiful grayed-out beige with a hint of rose and secret shimmer. A great professional looking lacquer that is accessible to most.
This Look: It's been a while but I'm almost certain I used my dynamic duo for this look of Starting Over After Artificials as a base and Sally Hansen Mega Shine as a topcoat with two coats of Gray Suede sandwiched in between. The ring finger is accented with Best Sense #101 glitter.
Similar To: Puts me in the mind of one of my previous NOTD's, OPI Mod Hatter.
Price Point/Availability: Revlon's Gray Suede can be found at most drugstores and Target sells it for $3.74. The glitter is from a brand that is little known and the store I purchased this from has now disappeared. Go figure? Well, at least the Revlon is readily available. :)
So yeah, this was my mani about 4 months ago on 3/27/2011 and this is definitely one to have in your stash!
- ► 2012 (37)
- Milani - Hot, Hot, Hot w/ Accent Nail & OOTD (07/3...
- OPI - Congeniality is My Middle Name (07/28/2011)
- NAIL REWIND: Revlon - Gray Suede
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Crim-Sun
- Omega Labs - Silvery Green (07/24/2011)
- OPI - Black Onyx (The Perfect Glitter Base)
- Fun-Friday Mani: China Glaze - Skyscraper (07/22/...
- China Glaze: Black Label vs. White Label - What's ...
- Pink Wednesday: OPI Pistol Packin' Pink
- China Glaze - OMG (07/15/2011)
- Kleancolor 231 - Chunky Holo Scarlet over OPI - A ...
- Pink Wednesday: Essie Topless & Barefoot
- OPI - A Man In Every Port-ugal (07/11/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Pink-ing Of You
- ▼ July (14)