Join my colorful nail care journey!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

China Glaze Hyper Haute (01/16/2011)

Hyper Haute is the only other Tronica that I own and this one was definitely not "love at first coat" - lol!  It wears very well, however, and looks very pretty in the in the sun; inside, not so much.


Color Description:  Hyper Haute is a medium raspberry, scattered holo.  The holographic appearance in this polish is virtually non-existent indoors and ends up looking like a fine silver shimmer - which is still nice but nothing to get really excited about.


Similar To:  Hyper Haute is almost identical in coloring to QT, however, QT is linear holo and HH is scattered.  (EDIT: I originally said BFF, which is more of a mauve/rose - needed to go home and get my names straight and thanks to the comment below I rechecked my stash for QT).


This Look:  I am wearing one coat of Starting Over After Artificials as the base coat (my nails needed a little TLC), two (very difficult) coats of Hyper Haute; the drag is AWFUL on this polish - get your strokes right the first time, or else!  And, one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.  Side Note:  This polish wears like IRON!!!  I've been wearing this polish for 4 days and it still looks nice.

Price Point/ Availability:  Hyper Haute is included Tronica collection that will be available at retail outlets in early Spring 2011 for about $6.  If you'd like to purchase them now, contact your manicurist to pick them up for you at CosmoProf.

Thanks so much for stopping by my well-polished peeps! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...