Recently a request was made by a fellow MUAer to swatch this little known and/or rarely discussed beauty - Touch of Glamour from the Vision of Grandeur Collection (circa 2005). Since, I'd never worn this color, inspiration insued!
Color Description: This is a very difficult color to describe and capture on film, however, it has best been described as, "milky peachy pink sheer base with a gorgeous gold shimmer". This is definitely on the sheer side so you will need to wear a good foundation underneath.
Similar To: IMO, Touch of Glamour compares nicely to Revlon Peach Smoothie or L.A Colors Color Craze in Mega Watt (see bottle pics below).
This Look: Two coats of Nutra Nail Super Base Coat, two coats of Touch of Glamour and one coat of Shine & Hold topcoat from local beauty supply.
Price Point/Availability: Touch of Color is discontinued but I've seen this as low as $2.99 online.
Bottom Line: I really ♥ this color. It's unstated glamour at its best! Stay well-polished and see you soon!
- ► 2012 (37)
- Milani - Silver Dazzle (01/29/2011)
- China Glaze - Touch of Glamour (01/25/2011)
- China Glaze LOL (01/21/2011)
- China Glaze Hyper Haute (01/16/2011)
- China Glaze Techno Teal (01/12/2011)
- Del Sol Ruby Slipper (01/09/2011)
- Jessie's Fire Fly over Orly Winter Wonderland (01/...
- What's The 411?
- China Glaze - Ahoy! (01/03/2011)
- Zoya Madness - Swatches
- ▼ January (10)