Join my colorful nail care journey!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Misa - Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip Hop w/ Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy

Hi All!  Today (Wednesday) I'm wearing a funky fluorescent pink for Pink Wednesays - starring Misa's Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip Hop co-starring Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Candy and I must say they work well together.  


Color Description:  Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip Hop is from the appropriately named Look on the Bright Side collection and is a bright neon pink creme.  This is very pretty but not that extravagant so I thought I'd add some bling with the new Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy which is a glowy pink/orange glitter suspended in a pink/coral jelly base.


Similar To:  Again, this color is not super-unique, other than the name and that it's a Misa - yay!  ♥ Misas... :)


This Look:  One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of Misa Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip Hop (very thick and goopy, which makes it slow-drying), one coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy and one coat of Z Top Coat.


Price Point/Availability:  You can still find this Misa's website retailing for $7.50.


I don't know about you ladies but I was intrigued with the name of this Misa and for that reason alone I swapped for it sight-unseen.  Have a great rest of the week and hope to actually post on Pink Wednesday next week...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...