Hi All! Today (Wednesday) I'm wearing a funky fluorescent pink for Pink Wednesays - starring Misa's Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip Hop co-starring Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Candy and I must say they work well together.
Color Description: Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip Hop is from the appropriately named Look on the Bright Side collection and is a bright neon pink creme. This is very pretty but not that extravagant so I thought I'd add some bling with the new Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy which is a glowy pink/orange glitter suspended in a pink/coral jelly base.
Similar To: Again, this color is not super-unique, other than the name and that it's a Misa - yay! ♥ Misas... :)
This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of Misa Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip Hop (very thick and goopy, which makes it slow-drying), one coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy and one coat of Z Top Coat.
Price Point/Availability: You can still find this Misa's website retailing for $7.50.
I don't know about you ladies but I was intrigued with the name of this Misa and for that reason alone I swapped for it sight-unseen. Have a great rest of the week and hope to actually post on Pink Wednesday next week...
- ► 2012 (37)
- OPI - Bling Dynasty (07/01/2011)
- Repost for Pink Wednesday: Wet n Wild - Fli...
- Salon Spotlight: It's A Secret...
- Essie - Turquoise & Caicos (06/26/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: Misa - Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip...
- Sephora by OPI - 212-Sephora (06/17/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - DS Passion
- Dare 2 Wear - Love Potion (A Year Ago)
- Ulta - Set The Nude (Comparisons)
- Kleancolor 230 - Chunky Holo Fuchsia over Essie - ...
- Pink Wednesday: Essie - Your Hut or Mine (06/01/2...
- ▼ June (11)