Join my colorful nail care journey!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

OPI - Bling Dynasty (07/01/2011)

Color Description:  Looks a bit frosty in the picture but Bling Dynasty is an antique gold with tiny micro-shimmer which makes it a very regal.  I wanted a sophisticated neutral for a 3-day convention I'm attending this weekend and this fit the bill!


Similar To:  In the bottle it reminds me of Milani's Gold Lame and OPI Golden Rules!, but both of these have no micro-shimmer and would lean more on the frosty side than Bling Dynasty.


This Look:  One coat of Starting Over After Artificals, three coats of Bling Dynasty, and one coat of Shine & Hold topcoat.


Price Point/Availability:  As with most OPI lacquers, this retails for $8.50 and is from the Hong Kong Collection of Spring/Summer 2010.  It is still available online and in select salon locations.


Thanks so much for taking a look at this lovely lacquer.  Do you wear gold often because I don't?  But I'm glad I gave this one a try!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...