Sunday, June 26, 2011
Essie - Turquoise & Caicos (06/26/2011)
I did nails from 5p until 11p at night! The mothers, daughters, aunties and friends were elated to have a little color in their life and I was happy to share my love of AllThingsNails! Needless to say, after at least 20 manis I needed a mani myself. So I came home and put on Essie's Turquoise and Caicos...
Color Description: Essie T&C is a beautiful and serene island ocean blue. I say "island" because you would have to imagine being somewhere tropical to truly understand this beautiful lacquer like the Blue Hole of the coral reef in Central America, Belize (San Pedro Caye). My husband and I had the privilege of snorkeling there in 1996; it's simply amazing!
Orly's Ancient Jade has been said to be a close second, as well.
This Look: T&C is very sheer so I put an white base coat on of Miss Marion's Super Base, then layered three coats of T&C with a coat of my topcoat, Shine and Hold.
Well, off to my meeting in about an hour - we'll be in Orange County today. Hope you enjoy what's left of this beautiful weekend and talk to you soon!
- ► 2012 (37)
- OPI - Bling Dynasty (07/01/2011)
- Repost for Pink Wednesday: Wet n Wild - Fli...
- Salon Spotlight: It's A Secret...
- Essie - Turquoise & Caicos (06/26/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: Misa - Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip...
- Sephora by OPI - 212-Sephora (06/17/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - DS Passion
- Dare 2 Wear - Love Potion (A Year Ago)
- Ulta - Set The Nude (Comparisons)
- Kleancolor 230 - Chunky Holo Fuchsia over Essie - ...
- Pink Wednesday: Essie - Your Hut or Mine (06/01/2...
- ▼ June (11)