Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pink Wednesday: OPI - DS Passion

OTT Light w/ Lightbox
I didn't know DS Passion existed until a few weeks ago, but I'm glad I found it.  If there's one thing I love to collect, it's DS lacquers and this one fills out my stash nicely.


Color Description:  Passion is a golden rose duochrome with flashes of green (especially in the bottle).  It also contains micro holographic shimmer which is not as prismatic as other holos but is holo, nonetheless.


Window Light w/ Flash (duochrome in bottle)
Similar To:  Nothing really compares to OPI's Designer Series but Passion does remind me of the pink version of DS Illuminate.  I have nothing else in my collection that is exactly like this.


This Look:  One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of Passion and one coat of Shine & Hold.


Price Point/Availability:  OPI has discontinued DS Passion but it can still be found online.


That's all folks!  Talk to you soon...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...