Join my colorful nail care journey!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Kleancolor 230 - Chunky Holo Fuchsia over Essie - Your Hut or Mine (6/3/2011)

I've been extremely excited about the new Kleancolors of late and the Chunky Holos were at the top of my lemmings list!  So far, I've only found three of them in person, Fuchsia, Purple and Candy.  Here's a look at Fuchsia, though, I had the most difficult time capturing it on "film" - you get so much more in person than what the pics are showing.

Color Description:  230 is gorgeous iridescent glitter that sparkles gold, orange and green all suspended in a fuchsia jelly transforming any base color from wow to ooh wee! I layered this over my previous mani, Essie YHoM.

Similar To:  The effect of Kleancolor 230 puts me in the mind of the highly sought after Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure or Nubar 2010 and is just as exciting as the Nfu-Oh flakies with its fuchsia base.  This is what makes 230 a stand out - the jelly base is phenomenal and "word on the street" has it that Kleancolor is paying homage to the elusive Clarins 230 (see Scrangie pic).  Will do a post on this comparison at a later date.

This Look:  Two coats of 230 over YHoM, with one coat of Shine & Hold.

Price Point/Availability:  These have been on the market for a month, or so, however, and are available online $3.49 (+ tax) with a whopping $8.00 for shipping.  So if you can find these in a local beauty supply, that's your best bet; I've seen them for even lower than that.

Have an awesome weekend ladies!  I think I will keep this man on for a few days.  See you soon...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...