Join my colorful nail care journey!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Orly - Out Of This World (09/30/2010) - The Big Sister of The Orly CosmicFX Girls

Orly - Out of This World
I introduce to you my NOTD, Orly's Out Of This World, and a rant, of sorts.  

In my opinion, this is Space Cadet's and Galaxy Girl's big sister but she gets little or no ♥!!!  We've definitely seen the likes of her before so we could say she's been around a lot longer...Now, I'm not saying that Space Cadet (click here) is not prettier or more interesting, because it is!  

What I am saying is that OOTW deserves a NOTD or two (just so happens that alizarine claws and I both have this on today), you know what they say about great minds! 

This has been popping up in local CVS's nationwide and though it is definitely in the higher price range for drugstore nail polish, it's definitely unusual enough to spend your CVS Extra Bucks on
Have a well-polished weekend (it is almost Friday, right?)!

9 comments:

  1. Nice! I don't have this one so it's great to see it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I can't wait to get one or two of the Orly Cosmic polishes for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I love it :D

    visit me back please :)
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ABOP - Thanks :) OOTW gets little mention but it's definitely worth a look-see. Deep, mysterious and very pretty. Oh, and NOOO Thank You - the Zoya Ki made my GG Comp post complete (see below)!

    @Asami and Tessa - Thanks so much for subbing! You can't loose with this collection. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! I just stumbled on your blog by chance and I loved it!
    I'm following!

    Can you believe I don't have any Orly! I think I have most other brands but I always find them so expensive I rather buy China GLaze or OPI... I should give them a chance...

    Check out my blog too: www.thenailexperiment.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Fer - Thx for subbing! If there was ever a time to p/u some Orly, it's now :) They out did themeselves with the Orly CosmicFX Collex...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @KarenD - Thanks so much, I'm still wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...