Join my colorful nail care journey!

Monday, September 27, 2010

COMPS: Bruised Beauties - Orly Galaxy Girl Q&D's

Over the past week I've collected a few "Bruised Beauties", all of which, were inspired by Orly Galaxy Girl,  however, the first of the bunch was purchased months ago - Misa Embroidered Emerald. Recently, alizarine claws requested a comp so here goes it.  Below, I have "quick & dirty" comparison pics for your perusal:

           Orly Galaxy Girl (index), Misa Embroidered Emerald (middle),           Zoya Ki (ring) , and Borghese Stellare Notte (pinky)





                          L-R: Zoya Ki, Borghese Stellare Notte,                                                 Misa Embroidered Emerald and Orly Galaxy Girl

          



My favorite has got to be the Orly Galaxy Girl, and coming in quick second is the Misa Embroidered Emerald, third would be Borghese Stellare Notte with Zoya Ki coming in fourth place - all are beautiful.  Though these are in the same color family they are different and if you're a lover of "bruised beauties" then you should own all of these.  





I do not own the namesake of this post, you guessed it, Urban Decay Bruised, which is identical to Misa Embroidered Emerald per this comparison by j e l l y n a t.  So if you own Bruised you do not need Embroidered Emerald .  Here is another comp of Bruised and Galaxy girl by AllYouDesire (beautiful pics, yes?).  




As you can see GG has the beautiful glass flecks, whereas, Bruise/Embroidered Emerald has a beautiful micro-shimmer - they are different. Oh, and as we know, if you own Orly Galaxy Girl you definitely don't need to plop down $13 buck-a-roos for MAC Formidable! as temptalia.com describes in this recent article.





Hopefully you enjoyed this post as much as I had making it!  Take care and have a well-polished tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. These are all really cool! I want one of those Orly Cosmic polishes but I haven't gotten the chance to pick one up yet. I'm a huge fan of Zoya though; Ki looks gorgeous! I think it's my favorite out of these, it even looks awesome in the bottle shot, half green and half purple. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comparison, now I'm eager to try Zoya Ki (one of my many untrieds)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Asami - I'm so glad you like this post. I thought they were all so similar I just had to take some pics. If you only get a few Cosmix, get Galaxy Girl and Space Cadet. You won't be disappointed.

    @Cammi - Thanks for the challenge! Zoya Ki was a lovely swap from one of my favorite bloggers: http://anotherbottleofpolish.blogspot.com/ and I already had the others - they're an unusually beautiful bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jbrobeck - Thanks so much; these colors are wild.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...