Join my colorful nail care journey!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nabi Dark Purple (09/16/2010)

I fell in love with this color in the bottle and it's still just as beautiful on the nail.  Nabi Dark Purple reminds me of OPI Merry Midnight in micro shimmer - so gorgeous!  This will be great for the Fall...

This has many different facets of shimmer: gold, magenta, purple, black with a purple base.  It dries down matte and needed at least 3 coats with 2 layers of top coat but it was well worth the drying time. :)

Stay well-polished and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour and finish. Never heard of Nabi though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cali! I only have about two Nabi's in my entire collex but they are normally carried at smaller mom and pop beauty supplies.

    I've even seen the at off brand 99c stores. This one is gorgeous but it's no longer on their website: http://nabicosmetic.com/nail/nail_polish.htm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...