So much thanks to http://1xellus1.blogspot.com/ for the Sunshine Award! This is my first award and I would like to "pay it forward" because I've been inspired by so many beautiful bloggers and will mention 12 of my favorites. Please check them out!
So here goes it... I would like to give props to the very first bloggers to follow me on my natural nail care journey:
- *waves hi* to rmcandlelight @ http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com/ for inspiring me start a blog and encouraging me when my grandmother passed in March 2010. Little did we know we had so much in common :)
- The makeup CRAZIE!'s blog @ http://1xellus1.blogspot.com/ for being very supportive right from the start and whom rmcandlelight of nailsbeautiqued introduced me to.
- For being such a young and motivated young lady in all aspects of life, I'd also like to nominate http://i-polish.blogspot.com/.
- To laquerlove of http://anotherbottleofpolish.blogspot.com/ for being so gracious in person when we met by coincidence at a local beauty supply. We hugged, we shared, we laughed!
- Shout out to Jen a of http://www.thepolishaholic.com/ fame, who I met on MUA's Nail Care Board and we've been following each other ever since.
- One of the prettiest blogspots out there belongs to http://primandpolished.blogspot.com/! She keeps us abreast of her new pretties and has beautiful swatches to share...
The next blogs I'd like to nominate because of their ferocity in the nail care game and the ♥ and time commitment obvious by their wonderful pics and posts:
- http://www.scrangie.com/ for being gracious enough to add me to her blog roll. That's the bomb!
- http://alizarineclaws.blogspot.com/ for her frequent and beautiful posts.
- http://pinkginger-athingofbeauty.blogspot.com/ for our old-school nail polish connection! Gon' girl...
- http://thehungryasian.blogspot.com/ for sharing her absolutely beautiful nails with the world.
- http://www.nailsbyasami.com/ for leaving nice comments on my page and have a very informative tutorial videos :)
- And last but not least, http://polishhoarderdisorder.blogspot.com/ for calling it like it is and allowing me to feel good about my PHD. That's what I'm talking about!