Join my colorful nail care journey!

Friday, September 10, 2010

BLOG AWARD!

So much thanks to http://1xellus1.blogspot.com/ for the Sunshine Award!  This is my first award and I would like to "pay it forward" because I've been inspired by so many beautiful bloggers and will mention 12 of my favorites.  Please check them out!

So here goes it...  I would like to give props to the very first bloggers to follow me on my natural nail care journey:
The next blogs I'd like to nominate because of their ferocity in the nail care game and the ♥ and time commitment obvious by their wonderful pics and posts:
Anyway, this post is totally impromptu and I had loads of fun doing it!  Until we meet again, have a great and "well-polished" day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...