Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Zoya - Isla (09/08/2010)

I decided to let my husband pick my mani for our cousin's memorial service today by painting all 10 nails a different color - he chose Zoya Isla.  

This was my first choice, as well, so I was relieved.  He was only 40 years old and died of a heart attack.  Life is so very fragile and because of that I try to remember to cherish every moment and use my time wisely.

Isla is very pretty but was difficult to photograph without it looking extremely frosty (I am not a lover of the frost).  So here's my attempt at capturing the beauty of this beauty. 

This is one coat of my base coat (SH Hard as Wraps),  two coats of Isla and on coat of my current favorite base coat (SH Mega Shine). 

Have a great and well-polished "hump-day"!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss Sis! 40 is way too young. A reminder that yes, life is precious indeed & time & unforseen occurance befall us all.

    This is BEAUTIFUL. I have a dupe in my collex I am sure. I should let my hubby pick out my colors somex! :O) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. @1xellus1 - Thanks so much! I ♥ the deepness of this one, but yeah, you should let DH pick your mani sometimes. I do this on special occasions and conventions when we're going to be together for long periods of time. Gotta represent :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...