Join my colorful nail care journey!

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Zoya Summer Nail Polish Selections!

Which are you getting?  These were my choices!  I just had to get the red, albeit basic, this was my nickname in high school - Kimmy!  Well, you can't beat $2 shipping and BOGOFree, so I thought I'd check these out.  I missed the Intimates Promo but I didn't want to let this one slip by.


Phoebe (Mod Matte Collection)


Kimmy (Sunshine Collection)
Faye (Sunshine Collection)
Mira (Summertime Collection)
Keiko (Summertime Collection)
Areej (Summertime Collection)
Have a well-polished week!  See you soon... and for swatches of all the collections check out Catherine's handiwork at the Temptalia Beauty Blog.  For more information on the Summer BOGO offer check out Zoya.blogspot.com!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...