Join my colorful nail care journey!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wet N Wild - How I Met Your Magenta/Fast Dry (3/8/11)

Color Description:  How I Met Your Magenta is not magenta, at all.  It's a strange/beautiful mix of finishes, a creme-y neon jelly with super fine golden shimmer.  It's very pretty and very bright, like a shimmery plastic pink highlighter.

Similar To: From my collection, HIMYM is very similar to Orly Fiesta. 

This Look: Since I haven't been wearing a base coat for my last few manis, I decided to use Starting Over After Artificials as my base today.  I have on three coats of color (since HIMYM is a sheer/jelly that dries matte/neon) topping it off with Sharif Tufcoat.

Price Point/Availability:  I found this at Walgreens for $1.99.

And remember, being well-polished is the way to go!  Have a great week. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...