Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Misa Chenille Chartreuse (3/2/2011)

Color Description:  Chenille Chartreuse is molten metal goodness!!!   This color is a grayed-out golden frost with olive green undertones.  I don't usually go for frosts but most golds are frosty and I just couldn't pass this one by.   It is extremely sheer, so I layered it over Sinful Color Black on Black in order to get the full effect of this lacquer and it worked - yay!

Similar To:  This color is extremely unique and not similar to anything in my collection or that I can even think of.

This Look:  As mentioned earlier I used a base of Sinful Colors Black on Black and then added two coats of Chenille Chartreuse with one coat of Sharif's Tufcoat to top it off.

Price Point/Availability:  Misa retails their nail lacquer for $7.50, however, this color is discontinued.  I believe it can still be found online.  Just recently saw it go on Ebay for $7.99 (not too bad).

Thanks for stopping by and as usual stay well-polished!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...