Today my nails are short and sweet in Summer Peach by American Apparel. Spring has just arrived which means Summer is right around the corner and with that said, you may want to look into beautiful pastels such as this.
Color Description: Summer Peach is a very pale peach creme. It's definitely on the stark side which looks great many skin shades and I really like it on my tan skin!
Similar To: There's nothing in my collection that even comes close to this, however, it has been compared to MAC's Seasonal Peach and from pics I would agree but I've not seen it IRL.
This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials as the base and two coats of Summer Peach (applied very thick and somewhat streaky) with one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine to top of the look.
Price Point/Availability: Online and in-stores at American Apparel for $6 or 3/$15. Great price for really awesome quality!
Well, that's the look and hope the hear from you soon. Stay well-polished!
- ► 2012 (37)
- Zoya - Faye (Summer Sunshine Collection 2011)
- Summer Zoyas Have Landed!
- American Apparel - Summer Peach (03/28/2011)
- Fun-Friday Mani: OPI/China Glaze - Teenage Dream L...
- My Zoya Summer Nail Polish Selections!
- CLOSE-UP: Designer Perfect Eye Liner Brush (for NP...
- American Apparel - African Violet (03/19/2011)
- Milani - Purple Mirror (3/15/2011)
- Sally Hansen - Infinite Natural (3/12/2011)
- American Apparel - Peacock
- American Apparel Swatches - Greens (Mac Arthur Par...
- Wet N Wild - How I Met Your Magenta/Fast Dry (3/8/...
- Sally Hansen Color Quick Pen - Midnight (3/5/2011)...
- Misa Chenille Chartreuse (3/2/2011)
- ▼ March (14)