Join my colorful nail care journey!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sally Hansen - Infinite Natural (3/12/2011)

Infinite Natural is yet another lacquer from my Sally Hansen Nail Glam Party Pack and just so happened to be Allure's 2008 Readers' Choice Winner voted most "Natural Looking Nail Polish" of the year in the drugstore brand category. I would have to agree.


Color Description:  This is a soft creamy nude pink, with a hint of shimmer that will go with anything.  I chose this color because I wanted something muted for my cousin's memorial service today; she was only 36 and died from Lupus complications.  Though, this color's name is Infinite Natural, to die this young is so unnatural.  She will be missed but definitely has future hope awaiting her.

Similar To:  This is very close, if not the exact tone of OPI's Dulce de Leche and when held under natural lighting you will see the barely noticeable shimmer in both bottles.  So if you have one, you may not need the other.

This Look:  NEW PICS: So, this is three coats of Infinite Natural with one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine. Whew, much better!
EDIT: All I will say about this look is, "Don't look too close".  So this morning I show my husband my nails and ask him, "How do they look?"  He replies, "What happened?  Whatever it is you need to take it off.  It looks like you've been working..."  New pic coming soon, ladies - lol!

Price Point/Availability:  This lacquer, though discontinued, can be found online or somewhere in a Sally Hansen Glam Pack, in a city near you.  I recently purchased mine at Rite Aid on clearance.

Well, it's 1:40a and I need to get some rest for tomorrow's activities.  Please take care of yourselves and by all means stay well-polished.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...